Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankfulness

I'm thankful that the politics are dying down. I'm thankful that the wedding and California trip are over. I'm thankful that I got my tooth fixed and Pam and Evan and Gary had to help a lot with that one. I'm thankful that after dropping my new cell phone today and it not working for six hours now works fine. I 'm thankful that my state inspection is over and I can start thinking of other things. I'm thankful that my job is back making money and that I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm thankful after many hours of woring on my Relief Society job it is about done for the month. I'm thankful that life will get easier soon (for a litle while) and I'll have a little free time.

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

I took the battery out and put it back in while I was over there watching kids, and it turned back on.

motherofangels said...

It's always good to make a list...

Followers