Sunday, January 9, 2011

Things are a changing


So last night I read through many of my posts. True it was in the middle of the night, but I found myself crying through many of them. All of them tell how I really feel, but perhaps I need to work more on the lighter things Many of them deal with testimony and so I cry differently for those. However I have decided that this needs to become more happy. I really am having joy. I am a fun person and love an adventure. Early in March, Desi Pam and I are going to Florida for a fun 5 days. Pam and I have been serching for things to do and places to eat while we are there. We are a little obsessive about. Most of the time we will be happy to be with the group and do what they are doing. We just want to have ideas to suggest to others.
Last night I played a board game with Dixie and Jill. It was so much fun and I hope we can do it again soon. There is a baby being born in the ward and Dixie and I are getting together to make a quilt. I hope we can get it done by Saturday. Life is good. Don't worry Be Happy!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

A trip to Florida? How exciting! I would be obsessed to-escaping to possibilities rather then reality! I hope it's the best trip ever!

Followers