Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oops!

I am thankful for repentance. I messed up yesterday and than again today. Yesterday Holly called and asked if I would do a favor for her. I told her I would do it and then didn't get a chance to. Richard's brother died the other day and she wanted me to take something to Richard since she is out of town. I am sorry I didn't do it yesterday. I am swamped again today with kids, but this afternoon when I get a break I will go do it. Richard I am sorry for your grief. I am sorry that I didn't do what I said I would do.
At Bountiful Baskets a woman was frustrated and yelled at me. She had also booked the gym for a party and we were in her way. I was discombobulated by the yelling, and wasn't the nicest I could have been. I am sorry I didn't stop what I was doing and try to help her with her needs. She apoligized to me later, and I to her, but it still doesn't take it away
I am thankful that Heavenly Father put a plan in so we can repent and become better. I listened to my Alex Boye CD on the way home and it is really all about us helping each other out. I am recommitted to do a better job at it

1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

Fran-I happen to think you are stupendous! If someone yelled at me I would probably be paralyzed, unable to function and get everything done that I needed to,also.
Thank goodness for another day to try and make up for what we were unable to do. You are wonderful and so many people love you!
I'm so sad for Richard, too.

Followers