Sunday, November 28, 2010

A month of thankfulness.

In Relief Society today they gave us all a little journal to write one thing that we are thankful for each day of this Christmas Season. I think I'd rather do it here, so here goes.
Sunday Nov 28
I stepped out of Sacrament Meeting as I do each Sunday to take Sammy home . When I came back to the meeting, the speaker, Kelly Johnson said "Oh here's Fran now". I was shocked and didn't know what was going on. Apparently, she was talking a little about miracles, and how I had one in my life when I had eye surgery. She told everyone what I difference it had been in my life, and she is right. It was a miracle. It didn't come all at once. It was actually a few years in healing. I am now thankful to say the I see well. I am thankful to Heavenly Father for letting me have this experience. I am thankful also for the doctors that spent so much of their time making this happen.
Monday Nov 29.
today I am thankful for Hot Shots. It has been a big part of my life. Pam, Kathy and Marsha danced there for all their growing up years. Now Desiree, Ariana and Sophia dance there. It has been a good place for us. I am thankful for all the trips and experiences we have had. Tonight Nutcracker was fantastic. Thanks Coleen, Natalie, and all the others that make this happen.
Tuesday Nov 30
Today I am thankful for the many people in my life, both family and friend. Without them I would be totally lost.
Brenda and Stella who help me to have fun. Without them I would have no release from work
Kathy who loves me unconditionally. She keeps me wanting to be a better person
Pam who is there to help me with much of the work and is a real joy to me
Dixie who listens to all my cries and helps me through the rough spots
Gary just for being there, even if I do complain about him too much
Holly who is always cheerful. My day is better when she drops by
Marsha who helps me keep my dreams alive
Mark who is my peacemaker
Bryton, Desi, Tommy, Ariana, Sophia, Devin, Lucy, Kyla and Macy just for being the best grandkids I could wish for. You are all children of God and I LOVE watching you grow (but please slow down as you are going to fast)
Wednesday Dec 1 I am thankful for doctors and medicine. Macey is alive today because of the help of doctors. I am grateful to live in a time when surgeries and medicines are able to help us have a better quality of life. I had an appointment today. They changed one of my meds in hopes that it will work better for me. I

2 comments:

motherofangels said...

I'm thankful for that too! Because what makes you feel good, makes me feel good!

Holly said...

I am thankful that we are friends.

Followers