Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankfulness part 2

Thursday Dec 2. Today I have two things. First of all this is a little vain but I am thankful for my credit score. I don't have as much money as many people, but I have enough. I am careful about my bills and Heavenly Father has blessed me with the ability to work things out. In September my credit score was 802. I wanted to frame a copy of it but didn't ever see a paper copy. That lets me buy the things I need . I used this score to get an awesome deal on my dream car. I don't have to worry about breaking down. It has all the bells and whistles, which are really nice. It is bright red, and I named the car Zip Zap Imagine That.
The second is Shirley Price. I've been trying to come up with a craft items for my Church Nursery job for Christmas. She just dropped by and brought a box of craft things that she didn't want any more. It will work perfectly. The kids will like doing it and the parents are going to love it. Thanks Shirley.

No comments:

Followers