Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints


Sunday Dec 5
I am thankful to be a member of this church. I know that it is true. I know President Monson is a prophet of the Lord. I know God lives. I know he is mindful of all of us, and will help us with our problems if we but ask. He won't take the problems away, as we need them to become better, but he will help us to manage them. I know Jesus is our Saviour. I wish that I could behave in a way that everyone would truly know that I am a follower of Christ. Sadly I fall way short of this, but I am trying. I am thankful also for the peple locally who labor in my behalf. The Bishop, Stake President, Relief Society President and all the other people who have callings. The cub leaders must be added here, as they have been wonderful for Bryton. Thank you.

1 comment:

motherofangels said...

I love this mom! Thanks for sharing your testimony :) It is one of the most important things you have!

Followers