Thursday, December 9, 2010

Water



I an thankful for water. I love it in all its forms. Let's start with natural bodies of water. Oceans, lakes, streams, waterfalls, rain (especially in the summer with thunderstorms). There is nothing I like better than swimming in the waves at the beach. I like to go way out and bob in the waves and when a huge one comes dive into it and come out of the other side. It is also fun on a boogie board. Swimming at Bear Lake is pretty cool too.In the pictures above we are at Zion's. Stella had a suit on under her clothes, but I didn't. I couldn't resist the water so I just took off my shoes and went in with all my clothes on. I had to go back to the condo soaking wet, but it was so worth it. We plan to go there again next summer. Tubing at Lava in Idaho is a blast. I also love cruising on the ocean. I can just sit and watch the water and be content. Next how about swimming pools and hut tubs. Talk about a good way to relax. Then there is the lazy river and wave pool at Seven Peaks. I haven't been there in a few years but I just bought a season pass. I can't wait to get to use it. Next how about a hot shower or bath. I like to linger when I can , but even a quick one makes be feel so much better. I also love the feel of just washing hands. It makes me feel so good. Then if that wasn't enough, how about a drink of water. Nothing quenches my thirst like water. I drink it straight from the tap.I love love love water any day in any way. Thank you Heavenly Father for this.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Schatz said...

That was beautiful, Fran! I love water, too. Especially running water! Oh, the messes us mothers have to clean up!:)
I could watch the waves forever, also. And my hot tub or a bubble bath are my favorite ways to relax. I think it's something we take for granted, and this was a perfect reminder.

Followers